In the middle of Mendoza citycenter
Hotel Petit counts with 17 rooms fully equipped, we offer breakfast buffet for a wide timeslot, and bilingual staff ready to help you during your stay to make your experience more comfortable.
We are known for offering friendly, flexible and safe services. Hotel Petit counts with the facilites, equipments and the capacity to give hosts excellent attention. We invite you to visit Mendoza, the beatiful places it has and their people too. It would be a experience you’ d love to repeat and share with other people.
In case of any doubt about your trip plans just write us, we will be glad to help.
- Paragliding: Two-seater paragliding descent accompanied by an instructor from “Cero Arco” (mountain close to the city) at 650 meter drop. Transfer by 4x4.
- Diamante Lagoon: You will visit a spectacular lagoon that is called Diamante (diamond) cause of the shape you can see of the reflect of Maipo volcano on the water seems to be a diamond. Its one of the most important sources of sweet water in Mendoza.
- Rafting: in the Mendoza River each person receives a full equipment of neoprene, lifejacket and helmet. Includes: intructive course, tranfer and 14 km tour. River level: III / IV.
- Horse Riding: in the mountains of Maipu (Mendoza district) close to the river, enjoy the beatiful landscape and the sunset. The experience ends with a tipical argentinian Asado, around the fire, tasting some local wines. Includes: bilingual guide, tranfer, asado with wine and salad, and 1 and a half hour of horse riding.
- Cacheuta Termal Baths: relax surrounded by Los Andes mountains, next to Mendoza river, you would experience the different termal baths at different temperatures in Cacheuta termal baths park. Includes: transfer and ticket to the park.
- Bike and wine tour: his tour is about visiting the landscapes of Luján de Cuyo (Mendoza district) while you bike from one winery to the next one, always accompanied by a guide and a truck with the tecnical assistance necesary for this kind of tours. You will taste wines also during lunch included in one of the 3 wineries.Those wineries are: Dante Robino, Adrover and Miguel Minni. Includes: bilingual guide, tranfer, assistance and mechanic help, tickets to wineries, lunch with wine, 12 km bike riding between wineries and wine tasting.
- Wineries Full Day: on this tour you will visit 4 wineries and 1 liquer and chocolate factory and you will taste some organic and none organic wines and young and old wines. You re gonna have lunch in one of the wineries under the wine plants. Includes: bilungual guide, transfer, tickets to the wineries, lunch with wine and wine tasting on each winery.